The AST Series Bubble Crusher is an IHI Proprietary Grease Agitation and Circulation System.
Patent acquired (PAT. No. 4951546)
- Are you troubled with No dispensing caused by air bubbles in the grease?
- Air bubbles in grease cause No dispensing from the dispenser (Precise Fluid Dispenser).
- Are you troubled with operation defects caused by oil separation?
- Oil separation in grease causes unevenness in the concentration of included solid particles.
- This leads to grease pump and dispenser (Precise Fluid Dispenser) malfunction.
- Are you troubled with disposal of residual grease?
- Use of collected residual grease results in air mixed in the grease.
- Grease disposal that remains in a pail requires cost for industrial waste treatment.
- Improve matters by innovating the bubble crusher (circulation system) to the dispensing line.
- Recycle of disposed grease by innovating the bubble crusher (circulation system) (Reduces disposal costs.)
Bubble Crusher Unit
- Pressure guage
- Air regulator
- Grease outlet
- Grease return port
- Bubble crusher
- Air-operated pump
- Air solenoid valve
- Air inlet (φ6 tube)
- Lifter 220st.
- Low level switch
- Follower plate
- Grease pail (not included)
Agitation and Circulation System Configuration Diagram
- In the agitation and circulation system, the bubble crusher is installed between the pump and the Precise Fluid Dispenser.
- The circulation circuit is configured with return piping provided from the Precise Fluid Dispenser to the pail.
- *Shorten the piping from the bubble crusher to the Precise Fluid Dispenser to the extent possible.
Agitation and Circulation Effect
- (*The effect of agitation and circulation differs according to the composition of the grease.
- If you prefer to verify the effect in advance, contact us.)